ABOUT THE christopher farm & GARDENS
The Christopher Farm & Gardens is a privately-owned garden and not designed for public use. This is a 500-acre property with 50 acres of maintained botanical gardens connected by winding paths of asphalt, paver, wood chips and grass. As a visitor, you are choosing to walk the property and are doing so at your own risk. To see all the gardens on the map requires about 2 mile of walking. Please make sure everyone in your party is aware of the amount of walking require to tour the expansive gardens.
We kindly ask that you respect the property at all times and share this information with everyone in your party attending. To learn more about the Farm, please click the link below.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Stop in when it is convenient for you and stay as long as you want. Both Saturday and Sunday, the event will run from 9:00am-4:00pm. Bring your paper ticket or show your ticket on your phone at the check-in table at Kohler Generators Parking lot or at the Welcome Table (for those that utilize wheelchair accessible parking). You will receive information on how to vote for the best scarecrows and receive a map of the property.
- No pets are allowed. Service dogs are welcome.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited.
- Stay on paths at all times. If an area is roped off or if you see an orange cone do not go beyond it.
- No flower or leaf picking.
- Be respectful of wildlife.
- Clean up after yourself.
- Do not enter buildings on the property.
- Photography for personal use is allowed and encouraged. The Christopher Farm & Gardens do NOT permit commercial use photography.
- Strollers, wagons and wheelchairs are allowed. We ask that those stay on asphalt and paver paths for safety purposes.
WHAT TO BRING
- Wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriate for the weather. The property is located along Lake Michigan shoreline and it tends to be cooler and windier than inland.
- A water bottle
- Lunch, Snacks or Picnic Blanket (optional). Food and beverage might be sold if clubs or organizations volunteer to have a food stand.
- Face covering are optional.
Camp Y-Koda staff, festival volunteers and The Christopher Farm & Gardens staff will be available throughout the property for assistance. Staff will be recognizable by festival event hats.
The event will take place rain or shine. ALL ticket sales are FINAL. No exchanges or refunds are allowed. We are NOT responsible for lost or stolen tickets.