The mission of Y-Koda Nature School is to provide a high quality, hands-on early childhood experience aligning with the most current child development research and inspiring a lifelong connection with nature through play.
Our program provokes students to connect with their surroundings and learn beyond the worksheet. At Y-Koda Nature School Students are exposed to...
- Learning real-world concepts and applications
- Plenty of outdoor art opportunities
- Unrestricted play invitations at a variety of natural play areas
- Science discoveries
- Lessons provided by a certified naturalist
- Sensory explorations, both indoors and outside
- Relationship building opportunities
- Authentic mathematical applications
- Dramatic play experiences