Join us at Camp Y-Koda as an Environmental Educator! Get paid to play while leading and teaching great camp activities and nature studies!! Our Environmental Educators bring students and groups on field experiences while making a difference in all.
Leading school groups through field experiences and field trips at a variety of locations. Get to instruct nature studies & ranged sports.
Salary: $13.50 per hour, includes FREE YMCA Membership
- Part-time Casual/ Seasonal Position
- Flexible Hours April - October 2022
- 6-29 hours per week; flexible scheduling
- Work shifts are typically 8:30am - 2:30pm (may vary some days)
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION'S
- Experience, none needed as we are willing to train.
- Must be age 18 and older to apply
- Bachelor's degree in Education, natural sciences, environmental education or a related field is preferred.
- Experience with email, Google software's & social media.
- Ability to physically traverse trails & viewing towers with ease.
- Must be able to push, pull, left, hold, drag & handle equipment up to 50 lbs.; bend, squat & kneel frequently.
- Must have a valid Drivers License & acceptable driving record.
HOW TO APPLY
Visit our employment page to find our Online Job Application Form (which takes about 5 minutes to complete), OR download our hard-copy application to print at home and email it over to us.
Questions? Contact Sarah Dezwarte at (920) 467-6882 or email@example.com