WANTED ALL SCARECROWS
Creating and submitting a scarecrow into the festival contest is a great opportunity to get your name out in the community and a fun team-building activity for your employees, students or family. Local businesses, organizations, schools, community members are invited to create a scarecrow to be displayed on the beautiful 500-acre property of The Christopher Farm & Gardens for the event from October 7-8, 2023, 9:00am-4:00pm. The general public is invited to visit the festival to view the Scarecrows and vote for the winners.
This event will be a very safe, family friendly outdoor fall activity for the community.
RULES FOR ENTRY:
- Please review the official Scarecrow Contest Submission Entry Packet. To submit a scarecrow, please complete and return the "Submission" page (and Payment) to Camp Y-Koda at W3340 Sunset Road, Sheboygan Falls, WI 53085 or email Kaitlyn at email@example.com.
- An Entry From is required for submission.
- Anyone can enter! Businesses, Non-Profits, Kids & Families, Schools, Organizations, Clubs, etc.
Scarecrows will be set-up at The Christopher Farm & Gardens on October 5-6, 2023. Arrangements will be made with Scarecrow exhibitors for appointments for set-up times. Set-up for the event and the festival will be happening rain or shine. Please plan accordingly.
BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATING:
- For every Scarecrow entry, you will receive 4 FREE general admission event tickets to the Festival!
- Your 4 FREE general admission event ticket holders will have a V.I.P. parking spot on-site at The Christopher Farm & Gardens!
- Build great memories with your team!
- One of a kind marketing for your business & organization!
- Satisfaction of supporting YMCA Camp Y-Koda's mission and vision of promoting responsible stewardship of our environment and strengthening our community by connecting youth and families with the outdoors by providing quality hands-on outdoor experiences!
Top Right Photo: 2020 Business Entry by Greenscape Lawn & Landscape.
Left Middle Photo: 2020 Non-Profit Entry by Y-Koda Nature School.