REGISTRATION & ENROLLMENT FOR CAMP STARTS ON TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2022
Online Registration link will be available at Midnight. Forms will NOT be accepted prior to this date.
WAYS TO SAVE
10% OFF EARLY BIRD SPECIAL
Register between February 15 and April 1
Register a camper before April 1, 2022 and receive 10% OFF the total cost of your child's camp fees!
Use Code: 22EARLYBIRD when registering online!
Excludes: Bus Transportation Costs, Extended Care Costs, & One-time Registration Fee.
Valid: June 13 - August 31, 2022
Purchase a summer youth membership for your child and they will receive the YMCA member rate for camps! Purchase a membership when you register online or purchase a membership with the form below. The form will need to be turned into Lindsey Nygaard, YMCA Membership Director at the Sheboygan YMCA or email@example.com. Active membership is required prior to registering your child for camp.
Scholarships are available for those who may need assistance covering the cost of their camp experience. An application form is required to return. Forms are also available at the Sheboygan YMCA and Sheboygan Falls YMCA. Please contact Jeremiah Dentz, firstname.lastname@example.org or (920) 467 - 6882 for questions regarding Financial Assistance.
HOW TO REGISTER
Please have the following ready, as you will need these required items below to fully process your child's registration with us and to reserve their spots at time of registration (if openings are available). If these items are missing or not yet available we will NOT be able to process your child's registration. If registering online, you WILL need the following items prepared.
- Immunization Record/Immunization Information
- Need your child's immunization record? Visit the link to Wisconsin Immunization Registry and complete the fields. https://www.dhfswir.org/PR/clientSearch.do?language=en
- Fun Fact! Immunizations will remain on your child's profile and if you decide to enroll for 2023 you will just need to review the information and make changes if needed.
- Emergency Contacts (Name, relationship, telephone number, and email address)
- Physician/Medical Facility Information (Physician name, telephone number, address of medical facility)
- Payment via Credit Card or E-Check
- All Waiver Forms Completed (required for selected camps)
- Child's Active Membership ID# (if applicable) to receive the YMCA Member camp rates. If your child does not have an active membership and wish to purchase one for your child, it will be an option in the online system to purchase per child. All membership ID's will be verified.
- Why do i need my membership ID #? Previously our registration system was the same as the Sheboygan YMCA's membership system, so the system could tell if a family had a YMCA membership. The prices that will be shown will have a member and a non-member rate. CampBrain doesn't compute with CCC (the old system), so we are requiring families to manually enter in their child's active YMCA Membership ID#. We will then verify memberships. A lower camper price is a benefit of a YMCA membership. To learn more about membership, please visit the Sheboygan County's YMCA Membership page or contact the Membership Director.
Visit the link below and create an account for your household. All forms & immunization information are required to complete your child's registration online and to reserve their spot. We HIGHLY recommend registering online with us for the season and register for all weeks at once to guarantee a spot for your child. Online registration is open 24/7!
IN-PERSON, mail or email
Visit Camp Y-Koda, Sheboygan YMCA or Sheboygan Falls YMCA to drop off your child's registration forms. If email or mail, please send form to: Terese Carroll, email@example.com. All non-online registration forms will be entered only at Camp Y-Koda, Monday-Friday and will not be entered until payment & missing information is received. There are a limited number of spaces per camp at both locations, Camp Y-Koda & Maywood. We HIGHLY recommend registering online and register for all your weeks at once to guarantee a spot for your child.
Due to online registration open 24/7, we cannot guarantee spots will be open if you choose to register in-person at the time our team processes your child's registration forms. If you would like to sign-up immediately, please register online with us. In-person registrations are processed in the order received.
YMCA Camp Y-Koda
W3340 Sunset Road, Sheboygan Falls, WI 53085
P: (920) 467-6882, F: (920) 467-7240
- Terese Koene-Carroll, Billing and Registration, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kaitlyn Rautmann, Summer Camp Director, email@example.com
- Jeremiah Dentz, Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
CANCELLATION POLICY / NON-REFUNDABLE FEES
- The $15.00 registration fee and all $25.00 camp deposits are non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Any payment made in addition to required deposit is refundable only if notified of cancellation in writing by May 1, 2022.
- No refunds on cancellations received after May 1, 2022.
Camp balances are due by the following dates:
- Weeks 1 - 3 ........ Final Payment is due by ........ May 15, 2022
- Weeks 4 - 7 ........ Final Payment is due by ........ June 15, 2022
- Weeks 8 - 11 ........ Final Payment is due by ........ July 15, 2022
Have a Balance? Log into your family account and continue paying or payment can be made at Camp Y-Koda, Sheboygan YMCA or Sheboygan Falls YMCA. If there is an outstanding balance on any camp, your child will be taken off the rosters and cannot attend camp with us.
CHILDREN WILL BE TAKEN OFF ROSTERS IF:
- All required paperwork is not on file at least 10 days prior to the start of your child's first day of camp. This is a State Licensing Mandate and we cannot allow a child to attend without completed paperwork.
- There is an outstanding balance on any camp. Please see above for the payment schedule.
PLEASE READ: Occasionally, camp scheduling, field trips, and content are subject to change due to ratios, inclement weather, and unforeseen events or circumstances. We will do our best to notify parents when these changes occur.