SUMMER CAMP OFFERINGS
WHAT IS NEEDED TO REGISTER
- At the time of registration, the completed 2020 registration forms are required for each camper.
- The Day Care Immunization Record
- A one-time $15.00 registration fee and a $25.00 per week camp deposit is due at the time of registration.
Children will be taken off rosters if:
- All required paperwork is not on file at least 10 days prior to the start of your child's first day of camp. This is a State Licensing Mandate and we cannot allow a child to attend without the completed paperwork.
- There is an outstanding balance on any camp. Please refer to the payment schedule and policy.
3 WAYS TO SAVE
- 10% Off Discount Special
- Register a camper for TWO OR MORE WEEKS of camp and get 10% off the total cost of your camp fees! This special is available all throughout summer.
- The Special is per camper, not per household. The individual camper must be signed up for two or more weeks of camp. It is not vaild for two siblings who are each signed up for one week. Don't delay! Take advantage of this wonderful deal. The more weeks you sign up for, the more you save!
- YMCA Summer Membership: 6/15-20 - 8/31/20
- Purchase a summer youth membership for your child and they will receive the YMCA member rate for camps! Summer membership rates are $30.00 for preschool through age 6 and $40.00 for ages 7-14.
- The Summer Membership Application must be completed before you register your child for camp.
- Financial Support
- Scholarships are available for those who may need assistance covering the cost of their camp experience.
- Financial Assistant Application Form
HOW TO REGISTER
- In-Person Registration
- Completed registration forms along with the down payment or full camp fees may be dropped off at the Sheboygan YMCA, Sheboygan Falls YMCA or Camp Y-Koda.
- Email Registration
- You can scan and email all completed registration forms and payment information.
- Mail Registration
- You can mail all completed registration forms and payment.
- Fax Registration
- You can fax all completed registration forms and payment information.
Registrations are processed in the order received. They are entered Monday-Friday. Confirmation of your child's enrollment will be made via email when registration is complete. Camp does not have online registration available at this time.
YMCA Camp Y-Koda
- W3340 Sunset Road, Sheboygan Falls, WI 53085
- P: (920) 467-6882, F: (920) 467-7240
- Terese Koene-Carroll, Billing and Registration, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 812 Broughton Drive, Sheboygan, WI 53081
- P: (920) 451-8000, F: (920) 451-8019
- Terri Keppler, Billing and Registration, email@example.com
Sheboygan Falls YMCA
- 305 Buffalo Street, Sheboygan Falls, WI 53085
- P: (920) 467-2464, F: (920) 467-4641
- Karen Meyer, Billing and Registration, firstname.lastname@example.org