SUMMER CAMP OFFERINGS
- 2022 Summer Camp Brochure (will be released early 2022)
- List of Current Openings (2022 registration is currently unvailable at this time)
- Additional Resources
WHAT IS NEEDED TO REGISTER
- At the time of registration, the completed 2021 registration forms (a fillable PDF) are required for each camper.
- The Day Care Immunization Record
- All Waiver Forms (if applicable)
- To find out if your camp needs an additional waiver form completed, please read the camp description found in the summer camp brochure.
Children will be taken off rosters if:
- All required paperwork is not on file at least 10 days prior to the start of your child's first day of camp. This is a State Licensing Mandate and we cannot allow a child to attend without the completed paperwork.
- There is an outstanding balance on any camp. Please refer to the payment schedule and policy.
3 WAYS TO SAVE
- 10% Early Bird Discount
- Register a camper for TWO OR MORE WEEKS of camp by Thursday, April 1, 2021 and get 10% off the total cost of your camp fees! Special is per camper, not per household. The individual camper must be signed up for two or more weeks of camp. It is not vaild for two siblings who are each signed up for one week. Don't delay! Take advantage of this wonderful deal. The more weeks you sign up for, the more you save!
- YMCA Summer Membership: 6/14/21 - 8/31/21
- Purchase a summer youth membership for your child and they will receive the YMCA member rate for camps! Summer membership rates are $30.00 for preschool through age 6 and $40.00 for ages 7-14. The summer membership application must be completed before you register your child for camp.
- Financial Support
- Scholarships are available for those who may need assistance covering the cost of their camp experience. Visit one of our Sheboygan YMCA or download the form here.
Purchase a summer youth membership for your child and they will receive the YMCA Member rate for camps! The summer membership application must be completed before you register your child for camp.
- Summer Membership Rates:
- $30.00 - Preschool through age 6
- $40.00 - Ages 7-14
- Membership is valid from June 14 - August 31, 2021
2022 Summer Membership Application (will be available early 2022)
HOW TO REGISTER
- In-Person Registration
- Completed registration forms along with the down payment or full camp fees may be dropped off at the Sheboygan YMCA, Sheboygan Falls YMCA or Camp Y-Koda.
- Email Registration
- Complete the fillable PDF Registration Form and submit your forms by using the submit button. Registration forms can also be scanned and emailed as well.
- Mail Registration
- You can mail all completed registration forms and payment.
- Fax Registration
- You can fax all completed registration forms and payment information.
Registrations are processed in the order received. They are entered Monday-Friday. Confirmation of your child's enrollment will be made via email when registration is complete. Camp does not have online registration available at this time.
YMCA Camp Y-Koda
- W3340 Sunset Road, Sheboygan Falls, WI 53085
- P: (920) 467-6882, F: (920) 467-7240
- Terese Koene-Carroll, Billing and Registration, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 812 Broughton Drive, Sheboygan, WI 53081
- P: (920) 451-8000, F: (920) 451-8019
- Terri Keppler, Billing and Registration, email@example.com
Sheboygan Falls YMCA
- 305 Buffalo Street, Sheboygan Falls, WI 53085
- P: (920) 467-2464, F: (920) 467-4641
- Karen Meyer, Billing and Registration, firstname.lastname@example.org