OUTDOOR SKILLS & EDUCATION FUNDRAISING BANQUET
Thursday, December 2, 2021
Sponsored By: BankFirst
We welcome you to the 22nd Outdoor Skills & Education Fundraising Banquet! Please join us at The Village at 170 on December 2, 2021 at 5:00pm for great food, games, raffles, auctions & loads of gun drawings! All proceeds benefit camp!
- 5:00pm - Doors Open! Check-in & Social, and view our selection of items available to win
- 6:30pm - Dinner is Served
- After dinner is finished, the program begins and goes until all items & prizes are given away!
We are seeking banquet sponsors & volunteers for the event. In addition, we are looking for items to be donated off in our live auction, packages, raffles & silent auction. This is a great way to get your name in the community and to help support Camp Y-Koda.
We appreciate your support of this event. Without your generosity and commitment to Camp Y-Koda, this would not be possible! Thank you!
Purchase Tickets to this year's Banquet!
The form below is a fillable PDF. We recommend downloading the form first directly to your computer for all the features to work. After the form is finished, please return it to Camp Y-Koda or email the form to us.
A representative will contact you regarding payment. Payment is required to reserve your tickets.
banquet TICKET INFORMATION
- $60 per ticket
- $480 to reserve a table for 8 people
Dinner is included with all purchased banquet tickets.
Additional Purchases Available:
- Skills Money ($150 value) at $100 per packet
- "Stocking Stuffer" tickets at $25 each. Each ticket is entered in 15 separate cash drawning rounds. You can win multiple times!
HOW TO PURCHASE YOUR TICKET
To purchase your ticket we have two different options to do so, printing out the ticket form to return to camp or complete the Fillable PDF Below.
- Mail Ticket Information & Payment to: Camp Y-Koda, ATTN: Banquet, W3340 Sunset Road, Sheboygan Falls, WI 53085.
- Visit camp to make your ticket purchase.
- Email your ticket form to firstname.lastname@example.org and pay by card over the phone or mail payment
- Fax Ticket Information over and pay by card over phone or mail check, (920) 467-7240
Please make checks or money order payable to Sheboygan County YMCA.
**All tickets will be waiting at the door**
**All tickets are non-refundable. All sales are FINAL. No exchanges or refunds are allowed. We are not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.*
Questions or want more information? Contact Jeremiah Dentz, Executive Director, at (920) 467-6882 or email@example.com.