Ages 4 - 7
Let your child's inner naturalist blossom - join us at Forest Fridays! The monthly programming includes nature-based science lessons, creative play, sensory exploration, stories, games, and crafts specific to each weekly theme. Sign up for a single day, multiple days, or the whole season! We look forward to spending time with your little learner at Forest Fridays!
- Location: Maywood Environmental Park, 3615 Mueller Road, Sheboygan, WI 53083.
Questions or want more information?! Please contact Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8:00am - 4:30pm
- March 22, 2024
- April 26, 2024
- May 24, 2024
- June 14, 2024
- July 5, 2024
- A water bottle, snack and lunch
- Clothing, children should dress for varying weather conditions with plenty of warm clothes and boots during the winter months.
- Children should be fully toilet trained and able to hike an 1/8th mile on their own.
**We highly recommend labeling all belongings brought to the event dates. The YMCA and Camp Y-Koda is NOT responsible for any lost or stolen items.
Please have the following ready, as you will need these required items below to fully process your child(s)'s registration with us and reserve their spots (if openings are available). If these items are missing or not yet available we will NOT be able to process your child's registration. If registering online, you WILL need the following items prepared.
- Immunization Record/Immunization Information
- Need your child's immunization record? Visit the link to Wisconsin Immunization Registry and complete the fields. https://www.dhfswir.org/PR/clientSearch.do?language=en
- Fun Fact! Immunizations will remain on your child's profile and if you decide to enroll into another camp program, you will just need to review the information and make changes if needed.
- Emergency Contacts (Name, relationship, telephone number, and email address)
- Physician/Medical Facility Information (Physician name, telephone number, address of medical facility)
- Payment via Credit Card or E-Check
- Child's Active Membership ID# (if applicable) to receive the YMCA Member camp rates. If your child does not have an active membership and wish to purchase one for your child, it will be an option in the online system to purchase per child. All membership ID's will be verified.
- Why do i need my membership ID #? Previously our registration system was the same as the Sheboygan YMCA's membership system, so the system could tell if a family had a YMCA membership. The prices that will be shown will have a member and a non-member rate. CampBrain doesn't compute with CCC (the old system), so we are requiring families to manually enter in their child's active YMCA Membership ID#. We will then verify memberships. A lower camper price is a benefit of a YMCA membership. To learn more about membership, please visit the Sheboygan County's YMCA Membership page or contact the Membership Director.