Let your child's inner naturalist blossom - join us at Forest Fridays! The weekly programming includes nature-based science lessons, creative play, sensory exploration, stories, games, and crafts specific to each weekly theme. Sign up for a single day, multiple days, or the whole season! We look forward to spending time with your little learner at Forest Fridays!
Items Needed to Register:
- Immunization Record
- Child Care Enrollment Form
- Child Health Report Form
- Health History & 911 Care Plan Form
- Payment Policy Form
**All required forms are in the registration packet.
Questions or want more information?! Please contact Sarah Dezwarte at email@example.com.
- A snack and a sack lunch (children may use a disposable lunch bag or a reusable one)
- A water bottle
- Clothing, children should dress for varying weather conditions with plenty of warm clothes and boots during the winter months.
- Children should be fully toilet trained and able to hike an 1/8th mile on their own.
**We highly recommend labeling all belongings brought to the event dates. The YMCA and Camp Y-Koda is NOT responsible for any lost or stolen items.
Maywood Environmental Park, 3615 Mueller Road, Sheboygan, WI 53083.
HOW TO REGISTER
Pre-registration is required prior to each event date. We recommend signing your child up soon as Forest Friday's fills up quick! To register, please complete the required registration form in the link below. Payment is required at the time of registration and is required to reserve your child's spot. Please contact our Registrar, Terese Carroll, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (920) 467-6882 for all questions and inquiries.
Please see the options below on how to submit your child's registration form.
- IN-PERSON REGISTRATION: The completed registration form along with payment can be dropped off at Camp Y-Koda.
- EMAIL REGISTRATION: Complete the Fillable PDF and email the form over to us, by clicking the button on the registration form. It will bring you to your email, and give you the option of attaching any additional documents or to write an email to our registrar. Once the document is attached, click send. A representative will contact you to discuss payment information at the time of processing.
- MAIL REGISTRATION FORM: You can mail the completed form and payment to: ATTN: Terese Carroll, Camp Y-Koda, W3340 Sunset Road, Sheboygan Falls, WI 53085.