REMEMBER OUR PAST AND BUILD OUR FUTURE.
A camp experience stays with a person for a lifetime and we are thrilled about the strong connections so many past campers and staff have with us at Camp Y-Koda. Our alumni are very important to us, as they have helped build the traditions that endure today.
We invite all Camp Y-Koda Alumni to reconnect with camp and joining us in our volunteer and family events throughout the year. In addition, the best way for Camp Y-Koda to grow is by word of mouth and sharing your Camp Y-Koda experiences with others.
Stay Connected to Camp Y-Koda
- Visit our Facebook page and Instagram account to connect with former Alumni
- Attend an upcoming camp event such as our Summer Camp Volunteer Work Day, Campfire Pancake Brunch, Fall Festival or our Camp Alumni Night
- For information on our upcoming events, please contact the camp office at (920) 467-6882
- Pass along camp brochures, flyers or information to those you know who may be looking for a camp experience for their child.
- Visit camp for an afternoon or weekend by booking a facility rental or group outing.
- Volunteering is a great way to stay connected. Click here to view opportunities.
- Give back and support camp today. Click here to view donation opportunities.
- If you will be in our area and wish to visit Camp Y-Koda, call ahead and we would be happy to have someone show you around.