Being on staff at Camp Y-Koda is an opportunity to make a tremendous impact on lives of hundreds of children who visit us. Not only that, but we get to spend most of the time outdoors in the beauty of Eastern Wisconsin developing lasting friendships, learning important life skills, and getting to play and have fun!
2022 SUMMER CAMP AVAILABLE POSITIONS
- Day Camp Counselors
**To learn more about a position, details are provided below.
HOW TO APPLY
Complete our online job application for below. By submitting your application for summer employment with us you are committing to our "Camper First" philosophy. The camper's physical and emotional needs always come before everything else while you are on duty at camp.
- Staff Dates: June 13 - August 26, 2022 (Monday-Fridays Only)
- Staff Training: May 31-June 10, 2022 (All staff required to attend)
- Lifeguard & Ropes Training: TBD pending pool availability and pending how many need training
2022 Summer Camp Counselor POSITION
Are you looking for a summer job that truly impacts somebody's life? Join our 2022 Summer Camp Team as a Summer Camp Counselor! Enjoy the great outdoors while making friendships that'll last for a lifetime!
The Summer Camp Counselors serves as a leader, lifeguard, role model, educator and counselor for approximately 12-18 campers (age 4-16) and participates in the planning & implementation of the camp program.
Our Counselor position is a full-time seasonal role, which works Monday-Fridays 8:00am-4:30pm. Staff Training Begins after Memorial Day weekend and leads up to June 13. Our Program runs from June 13-August 26, 2022. Counselors are required to work and attend our weekly Thursday Parent Program & overnight which begins on Thursday evenings and runs into Friday's schedule. Counselors have occasional weekly duties beginning at 7:15am or ending at 5:30pm, which these are rotated among staff.
- $450.00 per week
- Includes: FREE YMCA Membership
- Minimum of 18 years of age or older (Must be 18 before June 13, 2022)
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be willing to get lifeguard certified. Training is available for those who successfully pass the swim test. The lifeguard certification covers lifeguarding, CPR, AED & First Aid.
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must work a minimum of 40 hours or more per week.
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions such as rain & 70-90 degree weather.
- Must have the physical ability to lead & participate in camp activities which include, but not limited to: row boating, lawn games, building campfires, swimming, team building exercises, physical games & activities.
LEARN MORE AND check out the additional information below:
- Don't have email? No worries! Call us at (920) 467-6882
- Questions, contact Kaitlyn at email@example.com
- Applications & Hiring Process Information
- Reasons to Become a Summer Camp Counselor
- How Your Camp Counselor Experience Can Help Transform Your Career
- The Greatest Internship: 6 Critical Skills Counselors Develop at Camp