Please contact Sarah Dezwarte, Director of Education at email@example.com to make a program reservation. All reservations must be made via email.
To make a reservation, the following information is needed:
- Number of Students/Participants
- Grade Level of Students/Participants
- Modifications needed for special education students
- Two or three potential dates for the program
- Field experience name, location and activity selections (if applicable)
CONFIRMATION AND INVOICING
Confirmation will be sent via email. The invoice will come via email from Seth Cutright, Education Assistant. If you have questions or have not received your invoice, please contact Seth at firstname.lastname@example.org. Invoices must be paid 14 days prior to your field experience.
- Go Outside Fund
- Wisconsin Natural Resources Foundation
- Target, Target Field Trip Grants at Target.com
- Target will award 5000 field trip grants up to $800 each during the school year.
- Lowes Charitable Foundation, Lowes Grants at lowes.com/community
- Administers grants to schools that provides outdoor, hands-on science education to students in grades K-12 and assists schools in enhancing their core curriculum in all subjects.