Be a part of this fun event by volunteering with us!
To run a successful and safe festival, we need your help! There are a number of volunteer tasks that Camp Y-Koda could use help with during the Scarecrow Festival, Saturday October 9th and Sunday October 10th.
The many ways you can be involved in:
- Car parking attendant at Kohler Generator parking lot
- Bus shuttle attendant - make sure everyone gets on and off safely
- Walk-In Registrations, General Admission Check-in and Event Bracelets at Kohler Generator Lot
- V.I.P. and Handicap Accessible Parking at The Christopher Farm & Gardens
- Welcome table at entrance and voting area at the Festival
- Rock Painting Assistant
- Apple Printing Assistant
- Pre-School Story Time Assistant
- Fishing Assistant
- Floater - assisting guests with inquiries or run supplies as needed
- Face Painter
- And More!
Looking to raise money for your club or organization?
You can have your own food and beverage stand at the Festival! All proceeds you raise go straight to your club or organization. This benefits not only your group, but also serves the guests at the event!
Ideas: Brat Fry, Bake Sale, Water, Juice Boxes, Lemonade, Apple Cider, PB&J Sandwiches, Hot Cocoa, Trail Mix, Pre-Packaged snacks - Be Creative!
Food & Beverage providers can volunteer for a few hours, or the entire weekend! Vendors must follow County Health Food Safety Guidelines.
Vendors must provide their own tent, grill, supplies, etc. Electricity is available if needed - Water supply may be limited.
Interested in Volunteering with us?! Please complete the form above or contact Heather Nitsch, Director of Community Engagement, at (920) 467-6882 or firstname.lastname@example.org.