Reserving Your Workout
Reservations for the Sheboygan Lakeview and Sheboygan Falls Riverview Centers are no longer needed
Message to Sheboygan County Y Members regarding the statewide mask mandate.
Hopefully you have seen the details of the statewide mask mandate that starts August 1, 2020. If not please see this link/FAQ sheet for details:
Per the mandate YMCA staff and members (age 5 and older) will be required to wear masks in all indoor areas of Y facilities – with the following exceptions:
- While showering
- Accessing the pool from the locker room
- While swimming or water walking
- While eating in the Y Coffee Shop or drinking from a water bottle
- Y Lifeguards are not required to wear masks
- Y Instructors are not required to wear a mask as long as a minimum of 6 feet between the instructor and class participants can be maintained. Class participants must wear a mask unless the class is outdoors.
Y Members are required to wear masks while in the Lakeview or Riverview Fitness Centers – while exercising. Masks must cover your mouth and nose. Face-shields without a mask are not acceptable protection – per the mandate.
Thank you for your cooperation, and for protecting yourself and others from spreading respiratory diseases like COVID-19.
Our collective efforts will help save lives, slow the spread, and will help avoid facility closings in the future.